2020 Dodge Challenger: All 19 Package Options
Dodge has outdone itself again with the plethora of package options available on the all-new 2020 Dodge Challenger. With 19 different configurations, drivers can create a vehicle that feels customized and unique without sacrificing the powerful and fun drive long associated with the Dodge Challenger.
2020 Dodge Challenger Model Options
At the highest level, the first choice you need to make while shopping for your new 2020 Dodge Challenger is to pick one of the available trim levels and then add the group options to suit your performance, appearance, and convenience tastes.
- R/T, R/T Scat Pack or R/T Scat Pack Widebody
- SRT, SRT Hellcat, SRT Hellcat Widebody, SRT Hellcat Redeye or SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody
Whole Car Packages
In the past, the Dodge Challenger had additional trim levels that for 2020 are now offered as add-on package options. These include the T/A and Shaker packages, which are only available to add to the R/T and R/T Scat Pack models. Both packages add a host of exterior modifications and decals. The 1320 package, which can only be added to the R/T Scat Pack, adds modifications that make the car drag-strip worthy, altering both performance and appearance in multiple ways.
Certain models have the option to add upgraded performance packages without upgrading other areas of the vehicle. For the R/T Scat Pack, adding Dynamics Package gives you some of the performance features of the SRT Hellcat. The GT and R/T models can add the Performance Handling Group for upgraded performance, and as a bonus, the R/T models can upgrade even more features by adding the Performance Plus Group.
Interior upgrade packages involve the seating, the technology, the sound system, or a combination of these. The variety of Challenger options makes it possible to get a truly customized feel when you are designing your perfect vehicle.
- Laguna Leather Group. Upgraded leather and logos on the Hellcat or Redeye models. This group requires a Plus upgrade.
- Alcantara Appearance Package. Additional leather and suede upgrades for Hellcat or Redeye models.
- Alpine Audio Group. Speaker, amp, and subwoofer upgrade for all models except the Hellcat and Redeye.
- Harman Kardon Audio Group. Next-level audio upgrade available on all models except the SXT.
- Cold Weather Group. Seat and steering warmers plus alternator upgrade for cold weather areas.
- Mopar Interior Appearance Group. Adds pops of brightness and excitement throughout the interior.
- Rear Seat Delete Group. Removes rear seats and all associated accessories.
The 2020 Dodge Challenger has a few opportunities to alter the vehicle exterior. The Technology Group can be added to any of the models and includes automatic features like high-beam headlamp control, rain-sensing wipers, adaptive cruise control, and collision warnings. The Painted Black Satin Graphic package is only available as an addition to the SRT Hellcat and SRT Hellcat Redeye and adds additional painted styling to the trunk, roof, and hood.
Combination Interior/Exterior Packages
The final package upgrades affect the interior and exterior, as well as the performance. Each package comes with different specifications depending on your starting model and trim. The Blacktop Package blacks out many features, while the Driver Convenience Group maxes out the safety and convenience features. Every model has a specific group called the Plus Group that is specific to that trim and features a long list of upgraded technology, convenience factors, and appearance upgrades.
Check Out a 2020 Dodge Challenger Today
If you are ready to check out the new 2020 Dodge Challenger, contact Planet Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram today to set up an appointment or get more information about the Challenger 2020 options on this exciting and powerful vehicle.