2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Interior
If you’ve been a fan of the Jeep Cherokee and the Grand Cherokee, just wait until you see the all-new Jeep Grand Cherokee L models at Planet Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM. Not only does this SUV boast a best-in-class towing capacity and world-class safety, but the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L interior is truly a standout with its supersized dimensions. Get to know what makes this SUV so unique, and start planning your test drive in Miami!
Does the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Have a 3rd Row?
The 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee has been causing major buzz with both critics and Kendall customers alike, and everyone wants to know, “Does the Jeep Grand Cherokee L have a 3rd row?” Yes, the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L is an SUV with 3rd row seating! This model offers several configurations with a maximum seating capacity of seven passengers and a best-in-class 39.4 inches of second-row legroom! So if you’ve been looking for that blend of tough performance and spacious dimensions, the Jeep Grand Cherokee interior is exactly what you need.
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Dimensions
Versatile and roomy, the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee seating capacity differs depending on your choice of configuration. Choose between a six-passenger design, a six-passenger design with center consoles, or a seven-passenger design to suit your needs in Hialeah. Take a closer look at the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L dimensions below:
- Passenger Volume: 152.0 cubic feet
- Passenger Capacity: 6-7 passengers
- Cargo Space: 17.2 (third row up), 46.9 (third row down), 84.6 (both row downs) cubic feet
- Leg Room: 41.3 (front), 39.4 (rear), 30.3 (third) inches
- Head Room: 39.8 (front), 39.9 (rear), 37.3 (third) inches
- Hip Room: 57.4 (front), 56.3 (rear), 42.9 (third) inches
- Shoulder Room: 59.2 (front), 58.0 (rear), 51.9 (third) inches
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Interior Features
Beyond the Jeep Grand Cherokee L seating capacity and dimensions, the cabin is outfitted with luxuries that transform the way you experience Miami Lakes roads. Here is just a sampling of our favorite 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L interior features:
- The All-New available Uconnect® 5 10.1-inch touchscreen allows you to configure five different profiles, and options like customizable home screen and dual-phone connectivity add convenience on the go.
- Options like the 10.25-inch Digital Cluster Display and Uconnect® NAV system puts everything that you need at your fingertips while driving, so you can easily access directions and details without losing your focus.
- Multicolor Ambient LED lighting is available to add ambiance to your travels, while the optional 16-way adjustable seating with massage and memory enhances your everyday luxury.
Explore the New Jeep Grand Cherokee L in Miami
Want to step inside the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L interior or know about the different Jeep Grand Cherokee L price points? Contact us today at Planet Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM and our team can plan the next steps! Whether you want to schedule a test drive or buy online, don’t hesitate to reach out to us in Miami!
More from Planet Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM
When it’s time to upgrade your ride with the 2021 Jeep Gladiator, you’re getting a model that takes you on the road less traveled, so you can enjoy your extraordinary adventures beyond Miami. With 10 exterior and four interior color options, the Jeep Gladiator allows you to customize your new vehicle to best match…
The 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer has already made a splash with Kendall drivers and industry critics for its sensational performance and signature style, but just how much can a Jeep Grand Wagoneer tow? Planet Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM walks you through the specs of the latest model, including the Grand Wagoneer’s available Best-in-Class maximum towing capacity of up…
The 2021 Jeep Gladiator is making heads turn on Miami roads, as this exciting vehicle is up for any challenge! While many car shoppers know that the colorful new Gladiator is Trail Rated® and ready for your off-roading adventures, you’re probably wondering about its utility. One of the top questions that we get is,…