2023 RAM 1500 Preview
The new 2023 RAM 1500 is set to revolutionize your Kendall-area driving experience. Along with its powerful and efficient performance, the 2023 RAM 1500 delivers massive towing and hauling capabilities, and comes equipped with a wide array of advanced technologies and convenient features that have never been offered on a pickup truck until now. In this 2023 RAM 1500 preview from Planet Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM, we’ll explore the 2023 RAM 1500 specs and new features. Once you get the scoop on all that the new RAM 1500 has to offer, visit our dealership in Miami to check out our new RAM 1500 inventory in person!
What’s New with the 2023 RAM 1500?
Review the bullet points below to find out what’s new with the 2023 RAM 1500:
- RAM 1500 models equipped with the 12-inch Uconnect 5 touchscreen now include Emergency Vehicle Alert System (EVAS).
- New 22-inch all-terrain tires are now available with the Off-Road Group on RAM 1500 Laramie, Limited Longhorn, and Limited models.
- Rear-Seat Reminder Alertand an LED hitch lamp located in the tailgate handle is standard on all RAM 1500 models.
- The available 12-inch frameless digital gauge cluster features nearly two dozen different menus. This full-color cluster features five reconfigurable tiles for quick and easy access to the most used information. Drivers can choose between analog or digital instrumentation and all cluster settings can be saved to a user profile.
- The available 2023 RAM 1500 Limited Elite Edition features a multifunction and locking tailgate, tailgate ajar warning lamp, deployable bed step, four adjustable cargo tie-down hooks, and a cargo divider. Inside, a jeweled rotary shifter, unique instrument cluster theme, premium leather bucket seats, heated and ventilated 12-way driver and front passenger seats, suede headliner, heated steering wheel, and a bright pedal kit are included.
- The RAM 1500 Emergency Medical Service (EMS) Limited-Edition model returns for 2023. The EMS-inspired interior features performance cloth and premium vinyl sport seats, 20-inch technical gray painted cast aluminum wheels, bold black accents, and the included Off-Road Group featuring a raised ride height, heavy-duty shock absorbers, a locking rear differential, and more. The RAM 1500 Built to Serve EMS edition available in the fourth quarter of 2022.
- The RAM 1500 (RAM)RED Edition also returns for 2023. Available on Limited Crew Cab configurations, the (RAM)RED Edition features a red R-A-M grille and door badging, as well as a (RED) badge on the center console lid. It also features a UV-C glove box light that, once engaged, will start a three-minute hygiene cycle that kills bacteria. The RAM, Jeep®, and FIAT brands have pledged a minimum of $4 million to the Global Fund between 2021-2023 to help fight health emergencies with (RED). The 2023 RAM 1500 (RAM)RED Edition is part of this commitment.
- The 2023 RAM 1500 Rebel now includes Selec-Speed Control as standard equipment. Selec-Speed Control is also now part of the available Back Country Package (Big Horn/Lone Star) and Off-Road Group (Big Horn/Lone Star, Laramie, Limited Longhorn, and Limited).
2023 RAM 1500 Specs
The new 2023 RAM 1500 is offered in eight trim levels, including the all-new RAM 1500 TRX, which is the fastest and most powerful mass-produced truck in the world.
No 2023 RAM 1500 preview would be complete without taking a look at the available engines. Check out the 2023 RAM 1500 specs for each of its engine options to see which will best serve your Hialeah-area driving needs:
- 3.6L eTorque Pentastar V-6 engine, delivering 305 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque
- 3.0L EcoDiesel V-6 engine, delivering 260 hp and 480 lb-ft of torque
- 5.7L eTorque HEMI V-8 mild-hybrid system with variable-valve timing (VVT), delivering fuel-efficient performance along with 395 hp and 410 lb-ft of torque
- RAM 1500 TRX features a supercharged 6.2L HEMI V-8, delivering 702 hp and 650 lb-ft or torque
See the New 2023 RAM 1500 at Planet Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM
Eager to get behind the wheel of an exciting new 2023 RAM 1500? The new 1500 models will arrive soon at Planet Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM in Miami. Keep in touch with our team to learn more about what’s new with the 2023 RAM 1500 and when you can schedule a test drive. You can also pre-order your new RAM 1500 with us to ensure that you get all of the 2023 RAM 1500 specs and features that you desire. Meanwhile, don’t forget to check out our new vehicle specials to find some of the best deals in the Miami Lakes area.
More from Planet Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM
The off-road prowess of the Jeep Wrangler is legendary, and with the new Jeep Wrangler 4xe you can enjoy all of the versatile capabilities that Jeep is famous for, but with enhanced hybrid power. You won’t have to compromise efficiency for ultimate performance on or off the road when you drive the new Wrangler…
The 2023 Dodge Hornet is an all-new high-performance compact crossover that is sure to elevate your Kendall driving experience. Due to arrive in the new vehicle inventory at Planet Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM in late 2022, the new Dodge Hornet will be offered in two trim levels: the Dodge Hornet GT and the Dodge Hornet R/T Plug-in Hybrid….
The new 2023 RAM 1500 is set to revolutionize your Kendall-area driving experience. Along with its powerful and efficient performance, the 2023 RAM 1500 delivers massive towing and hauling capabilities, and comes equipped with a wide array of advanced technologies and convenient features that have never been offered on a pickup truck until now….