How Much Does the 2021 RAM 1500 Weigh?
The RAM 1500 for 2021 is about as great as a light duty truck can get. Not only does it have immense power for your Kendall jobs, it has style and comfort to make it a great family car too. Planet Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM has the answer to “how much does the 2021 RAM 1500 weigh?” so you can figure out what your needs are for hauling. In addition, if you’re looking for parts to make your RAM 1500 driving experience even better, you can count on Planet Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM to provide nothing but the best always genuine OEM parts.
Curb Weight vs. GVWR: What’s the Difference?
Oftentimes when researching a vehicle, you’ll notice two terms: curb weight and Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR). How do these two differ and how does it answer “how much does the 2021 RAM 1500 weigh?” Well, the curb weight is the vehicle’s weight when it has nothing in it. However, the GVWR, is the max weight that can safely be stowed in a vehicle, plus its curb weight.
2021 RAM 1500 Curb Weight
You’ve got an immense amount of power in the 2021 RAM 1500 that’ll make your Hialeah drive just right. When you’ve got the dynamic steel and aluminum construction of the RAM 1500 working for you, you’ll have a powerful and dependable vehicle that still doesn’t weigh you down. Have a look at the specs:
- 2021 RAM 1500 Tradesman: Between 4,798 pounds and 5,227 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Big Horn: Between 4,891 pounds and 5,160 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Laramie: Between 4,891 pounds and 5,232 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Rebel: Between 4,971 pounds and 5,374 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Laramie Longhorn: Between 4,903 pounds and 5,232 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Limited: Between 4,903 pounds and 5,232 pounds
2021 RAM 1500 Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR)
Your choice between the crew cab or quad cab and the bed length you pick will affect the GVWR of your 2021 RAM 1500. The trim that you pick will also impact how much weight you can put in your Miami Lakes RAM 1500. This is a quick breakdown of those specs:
- 2021 RAM 1500 Tradesman: Between 6,800 pounds and 7,100 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Big Horn: Between 6,800 pounds and 6,900 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Laramie: Between 6,800 pounds and 6,900 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Rebel: Between 6,800 pounds and 6,900 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Longhorn: 6,900 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Limited: 6,900 pounds
2021 RAM 1500 Towing Capacity
Equipped with a V8 engine, the RAM 1500 towing capacity can reach a maximum of 12,750 pounds. Along with this strong engine, the RAM 1500 offers a bevy of technology that make sure you can tow safely throughout Miami Lakes:
- Active-Level™ Four Corner Air Suspension
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Path and Trailer Detection
- 360 degree Surround View Camera
- Available 4×4 Off-Road Package
Get Into a RAM 1500 at Planet Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM
When it’s time to drive, do it right with the great people at Planet Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM. You can count on us to give you a great selection of vehicles to choose from and when you’re ready to test drive, we’ll be here to help you along the way. Get in touch with us on our contact form to learn more.
More from Planet Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM
When you want to enhance your Kendall drives and make them more comfortable, the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee interior has the legroom and cargo space to make that happen. Learn about the 2021 Grand Cherokee dimensions and cargo space in this handy guide from the experts at Planet Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM. Then, check out our online inventory…
The 2021 RAM 1500 gas mileage is an estimated 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway with the standard 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine, eTorque capability, and rear-wheel drive. Still, the 2021 RAM 1500 mpg estimates are strong across the entire lineup, including its best-in-class 4×4 fuel economy. Learn about the new RAM 1500 fuel economy with…
The Jeep Wagoneer changed the face of the SUV industry when it arrived in 1963, and now bolder and more luxurious than ever before, the all-new Jeep Wagoneer promises to set the new standard for the modern SUV. This upcoming model has the auto industry buzzing, thanks to its jaw-dropping good looks and its larger-than-life personality….