How Much Does the 2021 RAM 1500 Weigh?
The RAM 1500 for 2021 is about as great as a light duty truck can get. Not only does it have immense power for your Kendall jobs, it has style and comfort to make it a great family car too. Planet Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM has the answer to “how much does the 2021 RAM 1500 weigh?” so you can figure out what your needs are for hauling. In addition, if you’re looking for parts to make your RAM 1500 driving experience even better, you can count on Planet Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM to provide nothing but the best always genuine OEM parts.
Curb Weight vs. GVWR: What’s the Difference?
Oftentimes when researching a vehicle, you’ll notice two terms: curb weight and Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR). How do these two differ and how does it answer “how much does the 2021 RAM 1500 weigh?” Well, the curb weight is the vehicle’s weight when it has nothing in it. However, the GVWR, is the max weight that can safely be stowed in a vehicle, plus its curb weight.
2021 RAM 1500 Curb Weight
You’ve got an immense amount of power in the 2021 RAM 1500 that’ll make your Hialeah drive just right. When you’ve got the dynamic steel and aluminum construction of the RAM 1500 working for you, you’ll have a powerful and dependable vehicle that still doesn’t weigh you down. Have a look at the specs:
- 2021 RAM 1500 Tradesman: Between 4,798 pounds and 5,227 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Big Horn: Between 4,891 pounds and 5,160 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Laramie: Between 4,891 pounds and 5,232 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Rebel: Between 4,971 pounds and 5,374 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Laramie Longhorn: Between 4,903 pounds and 5,232 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Limited: Between 4,903 pounds and 5,232 pounds
2021 RAM 1500 Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR)
Your choice between the crew cab or quad cab and the bed length you pick will affect the GVWR of your 2021 RAM 1500. The trim that you pick will also impact how much weight you can put in your Miami Lakes RAM 1500. This is a quick breakdown of those specs:
- 2021 RAM 1500 Tradesman: Between 6,800 pounds and 7,100 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Big Horn: Between 6,800 pounds and 6,900 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Laramie: Between 6,800 pounds and 6,900 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Rebel: Between 6,800 pounds and 6,900 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Longhorn: 6,900 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Limited: 6,900 pounds
2021 RAM 1500 Towing Capacity
Equipped with a V8 engine, the RAM 1500 towing capacity can reach a maximum of 12,750 pounds. Along with this strong engine, the RAM 1500 offers a bevy of technology that make sure you can tow safely throughout Miami Lakes:
- Active-Level™ Four Corner Air Suspension
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Path and Trailer Detection
- 360 degree Surround View Camera
- Available 4×4 Off-Road Package
Get Into a RAM 1500 at Planet Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM
When it’s time to drive, do it right with the great people at Planet Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM. You can count on us to give you a great selection of vehicles to choose from and when you’re ready to test drive, we’ll be here to help you along the way. Get in touch with us on our contact form to learn more.
More from Planet Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM
When it’s time to upgrade your ride with the 2021 Jeep Gladiator, you’re getting a model that takes you on the road less traveled, so you can enjoy your extraordinary adventures beyond Miami. With 10 exterior and four interior color options, the Jeep Gladiator allows you to customize your new vehicle to best match…
The 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer has already made a splash with Kendall drivers and industry critics for its sensational performance and signature style, but just how much can a Jeep Grand Wagoneer tow? Planet Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM walks you through the specs of the latest model, including the Grand Wagoneer’s available Best-in-Class maximum towing capacity of up…
The 2021 Jeep Gladiator is making heads turn on Miami roads, as this exciting vehicle is up for any challenge! While many car shoppers know that the colorful new Gladiator is Trail Rated® and ready for your off-roading adventures, you’re probably wondering about its utility. One of the top questions that we get is,…